Colonial, Detached - Henrico, VA
"Summit"- Rarely does an opportunity such as this come along to own one of Richmond's magnificent signature homes. Built in the early 1900's & serenely set on a 5+ acre hilltop overlooking the James River valley, this beautifully crafted brick & slate Georgian home is supported by lovely formal gardens & magnificent towering trees, bluestone & brick terraces, a tennis court, pool, plus breathtaking views. Substantial architectural details include high ceilings w/lovely mouldings, a handsome curved main staircase, lg formal living rm & banquet-sized dining rm, heart-pine paneled library, & gracious mouldings & trims. Other features include a spacious updated eat-in kitchen w/morning rm, an inviting family rm w/fp & built-ins, 5-6 BRs, 5.1 baths, & a potential au pair suite.
Richard Bower of Joyner Fine Properties-Enterprise Parkway
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Estates & Homes of Richmond,
Vol. 24, Issue 02, Page 15.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Trash Compactor
- Ice Maker
- Oven: YES; Double
- Cooling System: Heat Pumps; Zoned A/C
- Heating System: Radiator
- Roof: Slate
- Stories: 2.5
- Central Air
- Parking: Driveway; Paved or Surfaced
- Alarm System
- Ceiling Fan
- Floors: Carpet; Tile - Ceramic; Wood
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Full Bath; Full Bath; Full Bath; Full Bath; Full Bath; Half Bath; Half Bath