Near CCV and U of R
'Summit' - Rarely does an opportunity such as this come along to own one of Richmond's magnificent signature homes. Built in the early 1900s and serenely set on a 5 plus acre hilltop overlooking the James River valley, this beautifully crafted brick and slate Georgian home is supported by lovely formal gardens and magnificent towering trees, bluestone and brick terraces, a tennis court, pool, plus breathtaking views. Substantial architectural details include a handsome curved main staircase, gracious mouldings and beautifully proportioned rooms. formal rooms, sun room, updated kitchen, family room, 5-6 bedrooms, and a potential au pair suite. Enchanting! Owner will consider a Purchaser's allowance of $100,000 for buyer enhancements. $2,395,000.
Richard Bower of Joyner Fine Properties-Enterprise Parkway
View Phone Number
As seen in...
Estates & Homes of Richmond,
Vol. 24, Issue 04, Page 24.
Request a free magazine here, or call 1-800-277-7800.
- Trash Compactor
- Ice Maker
- Oven: YES; Double
- Cooling System: Heat Pumps; Zoned A/C
- Heating System: Radiator
- Roof: Slate
- Stories: 2.5
- Central Air
- Parking: Driveway; Paved or Surfaced
- Alarm System
- Ceiling Fan
- Floors: Carpet; Tile - Ceramic; Wood
- Property Type: Residential; Single Family Detached
- Additional Areas: Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Bedroom; Full Bath; Full Bath; Full Bath; Full Bath; Full Bath; Half Bath; Half Bath